Individual Spiced Cheesecakes
Number of servings: 8
- 2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces (2 packages) fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (227 grams) iögo Greko Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Honey, for serving
- Candied ginger, for serving
- 8 – 125mL mason jars or individual dessert glasses
In a bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs, butter and sugar. Divide evenly between mason jars and pat firmly with the back of a spoon.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, iögo, orange zest and ginger until smooth. Divide between mason jars and smooth until evenly layered.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with a drizzle of honey and a few pieces of candied ginger; serve chilled.