- 80 mL (1/3 cup) packed brown sugar
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) non-salted butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Iögo Probio vanilla yogurt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sweet potato, finely grated and firmly pressed to remove liquid*
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) powdered peanut butter
- 250 mL (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 250 mL (1 cup) wheat bran cereal in crushed flakes**
- 10 mL (2 tsp.) baking powder
- 250 mL (1 cup) pomegranate arils or dried cranberries
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) white chocolate chips (optional)
A recipe by Cynthia Marcotte, Nutritionist
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, whisk the butter and brown sugar for about 2 minutes or until the mixture whitens. Add the eggs and continue whisking for another minute.
- Using a wooden spoon, add the yogurt and sweet potato to the moist ingredients.
- Mix the dry preparation with the moist one.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, place about 21 small portions on a cooking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the edges of the patties are golden and firm to the touch.
- Serve with yogurt, if desired.
* Equivalent to about ¾ of a medium-sized sweet potato
It all started here
100% owned by Canadian dairy farmer cooperatives.
When you choose IÖGO for you and your family, you’re supporting a great 100% Canadian story.